Chamber Music for Strings, Woodwinds, and Piano | all ages
[colored_box variation=”silver” textColor=”#000000″]
Contact our office via email or at 617-492-8105 for more information about forming an ensemble.
Ensembles are formed based on age and level. Please check back for an announcement about open house events for both adult and youth ensembles.
Playing in a small ensemble is a wonderful opportunity to develop technique on your instrument while exploring new repertoire and working with others. Each ensemble will be formed based on experience and instrumentation and will consist of no more than 4 students. Each ensemble will work toward at least one performance at the end of the term. Please contact our office for more information about ensemble options, and look out for more information coming soon about open houses in Fall 2019.
- Mixed Trio (string/woodwind/piano, 2 strings/piano, 2 woodwinds/piano)
- Piano Duo (2 pianos, 4-hand piano)
- Piano Trio (violin/cello/piano)
- String Duo (2 violins, 2 cellos, violin/viola, violin/cello)
- String Trio (2 violins/cello, violin/viola/cello)
- String Quartet (2 violins/viola/cello)
- Woodwind Duo (2 flutes, 2 clarinets, flute/oboe, flute/clarinet, etc)
- Woodwind Trio (Flute/Oboe or Clarinet/Bassoon)
- Woodwind Quartet (Flute/Clarinet/Oboe/Bassoon)