Sunday, April 9th from 12-5pm
Dear NSM Families and Friends:
We are excited to announce our 2017 NSM Perform-a-thon! This is the time of year ALL NSM Students come together and help raise the critical operational funds needed to help support The New School of Music.
It is only with your help that your community music school, NSM can continue to:
- Provide outstanding educational programming for the community
- Offer need-based scholarships for private lessons & group classes
- Maintain our music studios and instruments housed in our 1883 wooden schoolhouse – the only of its kind in Cambridge
How do you participate? You can empower and inspire New School of Music’s musicians and programs in one or more of the following ways:
- Perform on the recital! Sign-up today and start raising money through sponsorship; we do kindly ask that each performer raises at least $25.
- If performing isn’t for you, please make a $25 donation to NSM; either in-full by yourself or even better – ask for help! Ideas on this can be found on the fundraising info pages.
- Donate an item to the bake sale
At the left of this page you’ll find a Perform-a-thon 2017 Participant Fact Sheet, Online Fundraising Instructions, Performer Entry Form, a Donation Collection Form, and a link to the fundraising website. Yes…keep track of your donations as there will be prizes for the individual who 1) raises the most money and 2) receives the most number of individual donations.
If you have any questions, I would be more than happy to help. You can reach me at 617- 492-8105 or email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting your community music school – we couldn’t do it without you.
Seth Grondin, Executive Director