buy provigil uk online Faculty Recital: Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 7:00 pm | RSVP now!
Misoprostol tablets 20 mcg no prescription australia Student Recitals: Sunday, April 2, 2022:
In-Person 12pm, 2pm, 3pm; ZOOM 1pm
Sign up to perform in an In-Person Recital
Sign up to perform in the ZOOM Recital
buy dapoxetine Performathon Donation Page
buy modafinil abu dhabi What is the Performathon?
The NSM Performathon is our annual fundraising and performance extravaganza! This year we will be holding this event both in-person and virtually. You can participate in several ways!
- Participate in recital!
- Watch a recital! Support your friends and family by watching a Zoom recital or listening in person (space permitting).
- Make a donation to support NSM, and share your participation with family and friends to encourage their support! Gifts to NSM can be dedicated to a student performer or teacher!
Funds raised during the Performathon go towards our Scholarship Fund, which enables us to give out more than
$10,000 in need-based scholarships each year. Additionally, funds will also go toward necessary upkeep of NSM’s building to make it a safe and comfortable place for music-making!
South Whittier How to Enter:
Entry forms are linked above! The deadline for entry to the Performathon is Monday, March 27th.
Tips for your ZOOM performance:
- Check your microphone settings to turn off any “automatic noise reduction.” Since most microphones connected to computers or our phones are programmed for voices, they can often cut out the sounds coming from instruments. You may need to test this a few times to find the right setting/sound.
- Try to perform with as little other sound in the room as possible (no fans running, for example), if you turned off the automatic noise reduction.
- Set yourself up with plenty of light pointing toward you, not coming from behind
- Have fun!