At the New School of Music, we are committed to protecting the health and safety of our students, faculty, staff, and families. This page is to communicate what we are currently doing to keep our community healthy. It will be updated regularly as public health trends, available data, and recommendations evolve.
***Updated NSM Policies- Effective 3.16.22***
Beginning Wednesday, March 16, 2022, masks may be removed in private lessons http://cariberx.com/es/about-us-2/logo-1c/ if both the student and the teacher feel comfortable doing so. If either person prefers to stay masked, that lesson will be masked.
NSM is still requiring masks to be worn in common spaces of the building, as well as in all group classes and rehearsals.
All other COVID precautions are remaining the same.
Students and faculty members may choose to remain virtual if they do not feel comfortable returning in person.
Policies for in-person programming:
- http://hkbookkeeping.com/tally-prime-3 Masks that cover the mouth and nose must be worn at all times while in the building (with the exception of some private lessons- details above). If you forget your mask, or it gets wet or dirty, we can provide one for you.
- In-person lessons and classes will take place only if both the instructor and the student feel safe doing so.
- Parents or other family members may come inside to wait for a student during their lessons, or for pick up/drop off.
- In-person registration and inquiries are now by appointment only.
- buy provigil egypt The NSM Choir Program will return to in-person rehearsals beginning Saturday, February 5, 2022. Click here for details.
Staff and students who show symptoms should stay home until receiving a negative test result or until 10 days after symptoms started (with feeling better and no fever). Staff and students who have no symptoms but receive a positive test result should stay home until 10 days after the test.